The SMOK NORD 2 Kit takes the brings wild improvements to the ever popular SMOK Nord device. The NORD 2 features a newly added 0.69″ OLED Screen, a larger 1500mAh rechargeable battery (one of the largest we might add), an adjustable wattage functionality, and a new charging interface.
Utilizing new 4.5mL refillable cartridges that’s compatible with Original Nord and RPM Coils, users have an array of different coil options to suit all vaping preferences. Bringing back their signature cobra-plated carbon fiber and stabilized wood panels, the SMOK NORD 2 has extraordinary handling with compact size and weighted feel.
Activated via a single button, NORD 2 pod system includes one RPM Pod with a 0.4 ohm mesh coil catering to the sub-ohm, cloud-focused segment while also including a NORD Pod with a 0.8 ohm Nord DC MTL Coil suited for MTL-draw users and nic salts.
- Dimensions – 95mm x 30.5mm x 20mm
- Integrated 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 1-40W
- Voltage Input Range: 3.3-4.2V
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Adjustable Wattage Control
- One-Button Firing Mechanism
- 0.69″ OLED Display Screen
- Charging Status Display
- LED Light Battery Indicator
- 4.5mL capacity refillable pod system
- Side Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- Replaceable Coil Design
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Ergonomically Curved Mouthpiece
- 8 Seconds Cut-Off Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Warning
- MicroUSB Port Charging System
- Proprietary Magnetized Connection
- 7-Color Cobra
- Black Cobra
- White Cobra
Inlcuded in Box:
- 1-Qty SMOK NORD 2 Pod System Kit
- 1-Qty RPM Pod w/ RPM Mesh 0.4Ω Coil Pre-Installed
- 1-Qty NORD Pod w/ NORD DC 0.8Ω MTL Coil Pre-Installed
- 1-Qty MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 1-Qty User Manual
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.